If you receive a citizen's allowance and you want to become self-employed or start a job that is subject to social insurance contributions, you can receive an introductory allowance under certain conditions.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.