If you have resided permanently and lawfully in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany for a period of five years as a third-country family member of an EU or EEA citizen, you can apply to the Aliens' Registration Office for the issuance of a permanent residence card.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.