After recognition of your foreign professional qualification, you can be issued a residence permit directly afterwards to take up a corresponding employment relationship or self-employment for a maximum of 12 months.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.