You can have your residence permit for employment extended before it expires, regardless of your qualification as a skilled worker, if you wish to continue your employment in Germany.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.