If you belong to the group of other family members of a German and your stay in Germany is still necessary to avoid exceptional hardship, you can apply for an extension of your residence permit for family reunification.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.