With the partial building permit, you can start construction work to change construction phases before the building permit. To do this, submit an application for a partial building permit to the responsible lower building supervisory authority.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.