The probate court can also issue a so-called joint partial inheritance certificate for several heirs. Any co-heir can apply for a joint partial inheritance certificate. This can be limited if parts of the estate are located abroad.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.