If you want to sell or offer goods or services commercially outside your business without being asked to do so by a customer, or if you want to carry out entertainment activities as a showman, you must apply for a travelling trade permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.