If you transport goods commercially with motor vehicles whose permissible total weight (including trailers) exceeds 3.5 tons, you must apply for a permit from the locally responsible traffic authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.