If you want to transport goods in Germany on a commercial basis with motor vehicles over 3.5 tonnes, you need a permit. In the case of cross-border transport, a so-called Community licence for motor vehicles over 2.5 tonnes is required.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.