If the other parent liable for maintenance lives in Germany and you want to claim maintenance for your child living abroad, you can have this claim enforced in court.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.