If your permit to temporarily take weapons or ammunition abroad from Germany, temporarily take them to Germany or take them through Germany is no longer valid, you must have it renewed.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.