If you are single and your household includes at least one child for whom you are entitled to the child allowance or child benefit, you can apply for the relief amount for single parents (= tax class II).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.