Are you from Switzerland or another EU or EEA country and want to work in Germany as a masseur or medical lifeguard? Then you need a permit to use this job title.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.